dirtyhoes

Idiosyncratic veg growing in the vicar's garden AND in an allotment in the village. A "how not to" guide...

Saturday, December 10, 2005

I was meant to spend an hour writing reports this afternoon, and then head off to the garden to meet Rob and do some digging. My reports took two hours longer than intended and it was already heading for twilight as I pulled on my wellies. When I got there, Rob had just finished de-rooting all of the first bed, so there was much smug celebration and I did a bit of spading to avoid feeling like a total slacker. By the time we'd finished, it was too dark to take a photo - it'll just have to wait until tomorrow, when we're off to burn the bindweed we've dug up so far. It's only been a week, but it's looking good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home